ECOM continues to collect applications from experts for further engagement in ECOM’s projects. Currently, ECOM is soliciting proposals from individuals to contribute to publication production process by leading the creation of layout and design information products, overseeing the printing process and providing assistance in creation of all visual materials.
Eurasian Coalition on Male Health is an international non-governmental association, located in Tallinn, Estonia. We are a membership based association open for nonprofits and individuals acting in the field of sexual health, including HIV issues, for gay men and other men who have sex with men (MSM) and trans* people, in the region of Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia (CEECA).
to contribute to publication production process by leading the creation of layout and design information products, overseeing the printing process and providing assistance in creation of all visual materials.
- Layout and graphic design Skills: at least 2+ years of experience of creation of layouts of books, catalogues, brochures, knowledge of pre-print process (experience of work in printing house is a plus).
- Working skills and knowledge in publishing and graphic software packages (Adobe InDesign CS, QuarkXPress, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator).
- Ability to work under strict timeframe and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Accurate, well-organized, able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Good written and spoken Russian and English.
- High level of computer literacy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce and/or review the layouts and, if necessary, design of publications.
- Produce design of other information products, including maps, reports, fact sheets and provide support on PowerPoint presentations development.
- Prepare and approve technical specifications for the printing materials, i.e., composition, format, paper stock, and other printer’s instructions.
- Make the pre-press layout preparation of the publications.
The advantages of being included in ECOM’s Database of Experts:
– if your experience corresponds to a particular project’s requirements, your name will be included in a short list of experts to be considered for engagement,
– contracting process will be easy and take shorter time.
REMUNERATION AND COMPENSATION:
Amount of remuneration is a matter of negotiation between ECOM and consultant(s) before signing the agreement.
ECOM will sign a consultancy agreement with consultant(s). ECOM is not taking any responsibilities for paying any taxes for consultant(s).
ECOM will consider applications from individuals. Interested applicants must submit their applications by online form ecom.ngo/design_proposal
Application materials are non-returnable. Thank you for understanding that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information, prospective consultants may contact Alexandr Paluyan, ECOM Communication Officer by e-mail: email@example.com