Eurasian Coalition on Male Health (ECOM) hereby announces the Tender for service providing of Independent Audit of financial reports prepared by the Eurasian Coalition on Male Health for the year ended December 31, 2017.
Please carefully review the Tender Documentation which includes:
- a) this Announcement;
- b) Terms of Reference (please find attached);
- c) Forms #1-2 (please find attached).
- Proposal Instructions
- While preparing the proposal, please comply with the Proposal Instructions as follows:
- Proposal submitted shall be valid without any changes within not less than 90 (ninety) days from the moment of their submission;
- Requirements for services to be provided, organizational requirement are described in the Terms of Reference;
- The prices should be indicated in Euro, including all expenses;
- Deadline for submission of Proposals (quotations) is August 31, 2017 at 23:59 EET. Any quotation received after the deadline will not be considered;
- The main factors which will influence the final decision on the contract award are: 1) compliance with the terms of the bidding documentation, 2) acceptable price and 3) terms of service providing;
- Award of contract(s) to be decided at the Tender Committee, after detailed technical, financial and legal analysis of received bids and approved by the Global Fund. During 3(three) working days from the moment of the Global Fund approval ECOM will inform the Bidding winner hereof;
- Proposals must be sent by via email to the following address – email@example.com;
- The auditor must confirm in writing any conflicts of interest prior to engagement;
- The auditor should propose fee for the engagements according to the Annex 2 to this Announcement. ECOM reserves the right to select auditor to conduct separate audit engagement (Report 1 or Report 2) or combined audit engagement (Report 1 and Report 2), on its own discretion;
- ECOM has the right to request Bidders to provide additional information to support their eligibility;
- ECOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid according to the documentation and its Policies and Procedures, as well as the right to stop the bidding process and reject all the bids at any time before the contract signing, without being liable to the Bidders;
- ECOM will inform about the reasons for rejection of all bids, subject to receipt of a written request from a Bidder.
- Auditor Selection
The auditor must be completely impartial and independent from all aspects of management or financial interests in ECOM or those of its implementing/supervising agency or directly related entities. The auditor should not, during the period covered by the audit nor during the undertaking of the audit, be employed by, serve as director for, or have any financial or close business relationships with any senior participant in the management of the entity. In this option ECOM asks the auditor to disclose any relationship that might possibly compromise his/her independence.
Requirements to the applicant:
- Be eligible to practice as an external auditor and express audit opinions pursuant to the laws, rules and other requirements of Estonia;
- Be included on an accredited list of auditors of a recognized donor (For example: World Bank, EBRD, OIG/RIG (USAID), European Commission (Court of Auditors)) with operations in the country.
- Understanding of the scope of audit work to be performed;
- Professional competent and experience in planning and conducting audits of this nature;
- Absence of conflict of interests, as indicated above.
List of documents to be submitted along with the Proposal;
- Cover letter;
- Copies of registration documents;
- Copy of the certificate of enrolment to the register of audit firms, or other document certifying eligibility of audit practice;
- General information about the bidder, in particular (1) data on the general number of qualified staff, seniors and managers to fulfil the set task; (2) information about auditing firm’s experience in auditing the purpose usage of funds by non-profit organizations;
- CVs of the auditors who are expected to be engaged into this task;
- Copies of certificates of the auditors, who are expected to be engaged into this task (if available).
- Filled in Forms #1-2 attached to the Announcement;
- Any other information which may be helpful.
- Payment arrangements
Two separate contract agreements will be arranged according to the scope of work described in the attached Terms of Reference (Report 1 and Report 2). Auditor’s fee will be covered from various grants, based on the ECOM’s procedures and agreements with the donors.
Audit fee will be paid in 2 (two) installments:
- 50% (fifty percent) of total audit fee – as advance payment – after signing off the contract;
- 50% (fifty percent) of total audit fee – as the balancing payment – after signing off the acceptance act.
Any questions regarding this bidding should be submitted in writing by email only. The e-mail address is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org