The Eurasian Coalition on Male Health is a pre-qualified service provider within the Technical Assistance Program on Community, Rights and Gender (CRG) and offers civil society and community organizations support to meaningfully engage in the Global Fund model, in particular during:
- Country dialogue
- Funding request development
- Grant implementation
Under this program, national civil society and community organizations can apply for technical assistance in a range of areas, such as:
- Situational analysis and planning
- Engagement in the country dialogue
- Program design
- Oversight and monitoring of grant implementation
- Engagement in sustainability and transition strategies
Some examples of technical assistance requests include:
- Support to design, plan and implement a consultation process to identify key population priorities for HIV funding request development
- Designing and budgeting for community systems strengthening programs as part of the grant-making process
- Facilitating a funding request review among youth organizations to identify gaps and propose appropriate interventions to address such gaps
- Proactive community engagement support to civil society and community in sustainability and transition planning
Technical assistance is provided by non-governmental organizations – including key population networks, universities and civil society organizations – that were selected through an open tender process for their demonstrated skills and capacities on community, rights and gender competencies.
CRG Technical Assistance Program Providers List: download in English
The program currently does not support:
- Strengthening Country Coordinating Mechanisms
- Long-term capacity building of civil society organizations
- Funding request writing
Organizations can request CRG technical assistance at any time throughout the funding cycle.
To learn more about CRG technical assistance, download these resources:
- CRG Technical Assistance Program Frequently Asked Questions
download in عربي | English | Español |Français | Português | Русский
- CRG Technical Assistance Request Form
download in عربي | English| Español| Français | Português | Русский
All applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org using the above technical assistance request form.
The CRG Technical Assistance Program is part of a US$15 million Global Fund Board-approved strategic initiative that runs through December 2019. The strategic initiative aims to ensure that all people who are affected by the three diseases can play a meaningful role in Global Fund processes and ensure that grants reflect their needs.