ECOM is soliciting proposals from individual consultants on provision of technical support in preparation for the 3rd Regional Consultation on HIV among MSM and trans people in EECA to be held on November 18-19, 2019 in Tallinn, Estonia.
Scope of work
- Jointly with the session coordinators from ECOM Secretariat and TS Coordinator,
- work on the scenario of the sessions,
- assist in aligning presentations, deciding and following on timing of each presentation/lecture, etc., and
- ensure close follow-up on further communication of the scenario by the session coordinators with the invited speakers.
- Preparation of invitation letters for sessions chairs (invited experts to lead the sessions)
- Drafting ToRs for session chairs (invited experts to lead the sessions)
- Preparation of invitation letters to invited speakers
- Preparation of invitation letters to the participants (based on the full list of participants)
- Supervision of the translators including providing vocabulary and coordination of translation of presentations
- Assistance in the organization of Consultation’s process in Tallinn: meeting the participants jointly with ECOM staff, seeing off after the event (if necessary); supervision over the process of registration of the participants together with the ECOM logistician
- Preparation of the final report of the Consultation under the guidance of ECOM’s TS coordinator.
The assistance under this call needs to be provided within 15 payable workdays in the period of September – December, 2019.
The Report on the Consultation must be prepared no later than December 15th 2019.
The Report on the work done by the Consultant must be prepared and sent to ECOM no later than 5 (five) working days after receiving and approval of the general Report on the Consultation.
The main contact person from ECOM is the Technical Support Coordinator Sona Orbelyan who will monitor Consultant’s work and will do the final evaluation of his/her work.
- Report of the Consultation
- Report on accomplished work.
Deadline: August 15, 2019
For more information, prospective consultants may contact Sona Orbelyan at firstname.lastname@example.org
ECOM will consider applications only from individuals. Interested people must submit their applications by email referenced under title “Consultation technical support ” at email@example.com