Announcement and Terms of Reference for consultancy
Development of a serial of webinars and short publications on PrEP for community organizations working with MSM and trans*people in EECA countries
ECOM is soliciting a consultant for the development and conduction of a serial of webinars and short news publications on PrEP for community organizations working with MSM and trans* people in EECA regions.
Since 2017, ECOM conducts the program targeted to the improvement of data and ensuring technical support on PrEP for LGBT community organizations in the EECA region “PrEPare EECA”.
Under the program, in 2020, among other ECOM plans to conduct 3 (three) webinars and regular (once per month) news posting in social media.
Consultant is expecting to prepare and conduct these 3 webinars, and help ECOM staff members in selection of corresponding news for posting in social media.
Objectives of consultancy
- Identify the needs of community organizations providing already or planning to start PrEP services for MSM and trans* people.
- Based on the identified needs, develop three webinars 45-60 minutes long each and conduct these webinars in cooperation with ECOM staff members.
- Monitor international and national news related to PrEP and help ECOM staff members in the selection of news for distribution in corresponding social media.
- Report on / overview of needs of the LGBT community organizations providing already or planning to start PrEP services for MSM and trans* people, which these organizations have in the area of PrEP services development and education of their staff and volunteers.
- Plans/scenarios of 3 webinars based on the identified needs.
- Recommendations provided to ECOM staff members regarding at least 10 international and national news about PrEP, corresponding to the needs identified, for further distribution of these news in social media in the EECA region under the “PrEPare EECA” program.
Consultancy timeline and remuneration
The consultancy starts on June 20th and continues by December 15th 2020.
Remuneration equals to 1100 euro for the entire work.
Requirements regarding consultant’ experience
- Proven by at least 3 examples experience of developing and conducting of webinars.
- Good knowledge of PrEP related WHO’ recommendations.
- Knowledge Russian and English languages.
Interested candidates have to provide CV and short propositions on approach that can be taken for the consultancy implementation.
The documents have to be sent to ECOM via e-mail only: email@example.com with subject “PrEPare EECA webinars consultant”
Deadline for applying is June 15, 2020.
All questions related to this consultancy please send to Gennady Roshchupkin, ECOM Community Health Systems Strengthening Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org