In the frames of ECAT assessment, ECOM prepared a webinar on self-assessment of organizational capacity.
Goal: strengthening organizational capacity of ECOM’s sub-recipient organizations through self – assessment of organizational development.
Trainer: Elena Nechosina, consultant on organizational development (email@example.com)
- What is organizational capacity and organizational development? Why is it important for NGOs?
- Organizational capacity components: institutional, programme and financial.
- Organizational capacity assessment: what for, who conducts, which methods are applied?
- ЕCАТ: assessment vs self-assessment.
- ECAT self-assessment tool: introduction.
- How to conduct ECAT self-assessment: team and steps.
- Results of self-assessment: what’s next?
- Questions and answers
consultant on organizational development