Eurasian Coalition on Male Health is an international non-governmental association, located in Tallinn, Estonia. We are a membership-based association, open for nonprofits and individuals acting in the field of sexual health, including HIV issues, for gay men and other men who have sex with men (MSM) and transgender (trans*) people, in the region of Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia (CEECA).
You can find more information about ECOM at our website www.ecom.ngo
Description of Services required
Create ECOM’s web portal: in two languages, with different levels of users’ access.
Development of ECOM’s web portal consisting of several sections which will:
- Contribute to effective information exchange and communication between ECOM members, partners, grant recipients, and various stakeholders on the response to HIV and other health aspects for gay men, other MSM and trans* people in CEECA.
- Contribute to capacity building of community activists, employees of LGBT organizations and partner organizations.
- Facilitate the exchange of information and data between portal users.
The portal should be developed and available for viewing on desktop computers and mobile devices (Android, IOS).
Specific tasks for developer
- Based on corporate style and desired functions of web-portal and the possibility of their implementation, present at least three design versions of the web-portal.
- Develop ECOM web portal (design, web-base, control panel).
- Develop an administrator guide and a user guide for employees.
- Place a portal on ECOM hosting.
- One year of technical support after final day of project.
Requirements to the applicant:
- Experience in developing and creating websites / web portals that perform tasks similar to those as ECOM web portal need.
- Portfolio for the development of corporate style with at least three examples.
- Portfolio or provide links at least 3 working web portals / websites developed by the applicant.
- Good knowledge of English by the staff involved in the project implementation process.
- Working (moderate) knowledge of Russian is an asset.
The main contact person for the contractor will be ECOM’s Communications Officer. Contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Contractor will also cooperate with other ECOM staff: Technical Support Coordinator, Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator.
Application Process and Timelines
Applications must be submitted by email with a reference “ECOM portal proposal” at email@example.com
Deadline for submission: July 23, 2017 at 23:59 EET.
All works must be performed in the period from August 1 to September 30, 2017.
Applications should include:
- Information about company background or CV for individuals;
- Brief proposal with budget (Euro) for ECOM’s web portal separately;
- Portfolio with no less than three previous web portals development.
Application materials are non-returnable. Thank you for understanding that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.