Cookies. Cookies are small text files that are installed on your device from websites that you visit. Cookies enable to recognise and distinguish your device when visiting websites.
Types of cookies. The following types of cookies can generally be used:
- Strictly necessary / technical cookies that are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use the features of the website you have chosen.
- Functionality cookies which allow the website to remember your settings and preferences (such as language) to provide more personal ways to use the website.
- Performance / analytics cookies that collect information about how you use the website, for instance which pages you go to most often and which error messages from web pages you receive. These cookies are used to improve how the website works. In our case, these cookies are limited to aggregated statistical purposes.
- Targeting/advertising/behaviourally/targeted advertising/marketing cookies that enable to show you personalised advertisements and conduct market research and analysis by using the data about your behaviour and interests received from the website. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services. The data received may be shared with advertising networks and advertising service providers.
- Multimedia cookies that store the technical information necessary for performing video or audio material.
- Social plug-ins to share content. Many social networks offer social plug-in modules, which allow users of social networks to share content. Such plug-ins store cookies in the user’s terminal and have access to it in order for the social network to be able to identify its members who interact with these plug-ins.
First-party and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are cookies that belong to the owner of the website (us). Third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through the website. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for the owner of the website, for example to help them understand how their website is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by other third parties so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
Persistent and session cookies. The length of time a cookie will stay on your device depends on whether it is a persistent or session cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your device until they expire or are deleted.
Consent. If the cookie is strictly necessary for the service requested by you, your consent for the use of such cookie is not required. The cookies that we use without your consent are strictly necessary/technical cookies. Other cookies we use only if you have given your consent on our Website to use these cookies.
Cookies used on our website. We use the following cookies:
|Provider||Cookie name||Cookie type||Expiration||Purpose|
|Addtoany.com||_cfduid||Strictly necessary /technical cookie||Session based||Preserves user session state across page requests.|
|Ecom||PHPSESSID||Strictly necessary /technical cookie||1 year||Used by the content network, Cloudfare, to identify trusted web traffic.|
|Ecom||_icl_visitor_lang_js||Functionality cookie||1 day||Saves the user’s preferred language on the website.|
|Ecom||wpml_browser_redirect_test||Functionality cookie||Session based||Saves the user’s preferred language on the website.|
|Ecom||_ga||Functionality cookie||2 years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|Ecom||_gat||Functionality cookie||1 day||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.|
|Ecom||_gid||Functionality cookie||1 day||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|Ecom||pvc_visits||Functionality cookie||1 day|
|Google analytics||Collect||Tracking cookie||Session based||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|NID||Marketing cookie||6 months||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.|
|Doubleclick.net||r/collect||Marketing cookie||Session based||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. It tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|Addtoany.com||UVC||Marketing cookie||1 day||Updates the counter for the website’s social sharing features.|
Changing your cookies’ settings. You can change your cookies’ setting and delete cookies through the settings of your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.):
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Clear%20Recent%20History
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042